This policy is effective 20 Jan 2013 and replaces the policy dated 11 Apr 2006
Visitors to our websites agree to abide by our policies and agreements. These policies govern the use of the websites of iTapestry Websites and all associated companies and websites.
Please select a link to the right to view our individual policies.
iTapestry Websites Terms of Sale
iTapestry Websites ("iTapestry") IS WILLING TO SELL TO YOU ONLY UPON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS TERMS OF SALE AGREEMENT. By purchasing from our site(s), you agree to abide by these terms.
TERMS OF SALE AGREEMENT
1. Parties. The parties to this Agreement are you and iTapestry. If you are not acting on behalf of yourself as an individual, then "you" means your company or organization.
2. Purchase of Goods; Other Documents. iTapestry agrees to sell, and you agree to purchase, goods from this site, subject to the terms and conditions hereof. Orders are not binding upon iTapestry until accepted by iTapestry. Other than as specifically provided in any separate formal purchase agreement between you and iTapestry, these terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for goods which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and iTapestry.
3. Eligibility. The iTapestry Orders are not available to minors under the age of 18 years of age. Users may not have more than one active account. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your iTapestry account to another party.
4. Shipment Limitation. iTapestry will accept orders for shipment only to your location in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. No shipments will be made outside the United States or to a P.O. Box address.
5. Resale Prohibition. Goods are available for purchase only for your own personal use or to give as a gift; resale of goods purchased from this site is prohibited. This resale prohibition is a material condition toyour rights under this Agreement, and it is agreed that any direct or indirect distribution, transshipment and/or sale of items purchased from this site, or others purchasing through you, will be a material breach of this Agreement, and will result in irreparable harm to iTapestry for which money damages will not be adequate. In the event of such breach, the parties agree that iTapestry, in addition to any other remedies it may have at law and/or in equity, will be entitled to injunctive relief to prevent any threatened or continued breach and to specifically enforce this provision.
6. Price Quotes; Pricing. Any price quotations provided on this site shall be valid for the period stated. If no time period is stated, then the price charged for an order will be the price in effect the day iTapestry accepts the order. Item prices shall be identified on the on-line order form at the time of your order placement. iTapestry may change item prices at any time without notice. Prices do not include charges for shipping and handling, and applicable taxes.
7. Shipping And Handling Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on our e-mail order confirmation. You will responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with your order, except for our franchise taxes and taxes on our net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on our e-mail order confirmation.
8. Payment Terms. Terms of payment are within iTapestry's sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by iTapestry in a signed written document, payment must be made in a manner approved by this site and received by iTapestry prior to iTapestry's acceptance of an order.
9. Ownership; Risk of Loss. Title to goods purchased at this site under this Agreement passes from iTapestry to you on shipment from iTapestry's facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by iTapestry shall be iTapestry's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by you is your responsibility.
10. Warranty Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability. iTapestry PROVIDES THE ITEMS AT THIS SITE "AS-IS" AND PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS. iTapestry MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. iTapestry SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE INTERNET IS A NETWORK OF PRIVATE AND PUBLIC NETWORKS, THAT THIS SITE HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE INTERNET, AND THAT THIS SITE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DISCONTINUANCE OF OPERATION OF ANY PORTION OF THE INTERNET OR POSSIBLE REGULATION OF THE INTERNET WHICH MIGHT RESTRICT OR PROHIBIT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE'S SERVICE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO PURCHASE OR USE OF THE ITEMS OFFERED BY THIS SITE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER. If implied warranties may not be disclaimed under applicable law, then ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
11. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement, and this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
12. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator's decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AAA rules. The arbitration shall take place in Palm Beach County, Florida, and may be conducted by telephone or online by mutual agreement of the parties. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of Florida to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney's fees and costs up to $1000.00.
13. Jurisdiction And Venue. The courts of Palm Beach County in the State of Florida, USA and the nearest U.S. District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all legal proceedings that are not arbitrated under this Agreement.
14. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond their reasonable control and without their fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions or communications failures. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, if either party is unable to perform hereunder for a period of thirty (30) consecutive days, then the other party may terminate this Agreement immediately without liability by ten (10) days written notice to the other.
15. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and merges all prior communications, representations, and agreements. This Agreement may be modified only by a written agreement signed by the parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of Florida, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. This license is written in English, and English is its controlling language.
If you have any questions regarding iTapestry Websites policies or your dealings with this web site, please contact us using our online contact form or at the address listed below:
By submitting your order, you affirm that you are willing to accept these terms and conditions and be bound in a legal agreement.
Div. of Jasmine Partners LLC
52 Riley Road, Suite 332
Celebration, FL 34747
United States of America
US: +1 (321) 286-5200
UK: +44 (0)1344 638795