This policy is effective 20 Jan 2012 and replaces the original policy dated 11 Apr 2006
Visitors to our websites agree to abide by our policies and agreements. These policies govern the use of the websites of iTapestry Websites and all associated companies and websites.
Please select a link to the right to view our individual policies:
If you have any questions regarding iTapestry Websites policies or your dealings with this web site, please contact us using our online contact form or at the address listed below:
1. Parties. The parties to this Agreement are you, and the owner and operator of this web site: iTapestry Websites ("iTapestry"). All references to "we", "us", "this web site" or "this site" shall be construed to mean iTapestry.
4. Restrictions. Except as expressly authorized herein or in any separate written agreement signed by the parties or separate agreement originating from this site, you may not copy, modify, distribute, download, display, transfer, post, or transmit this site or its content in any form without iTapestry's prior written permission.
5. Prohibited Activities. The following activities are also expressly prohibited without iTapestry's prior written permission: any non-personal or commercial use, except as may be provided in any separate written agreement signed by the parties or separate agreement originating with this site; use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy this site or any of its content; "mirroring" this site or any content on any other server; collection or use of product listings, descriptions, or prices for a supplier of competitive or comparable products; and any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this site or otherwise interferes with its functioning.
8. Ownership. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. The copyright in the content of this site is owned by iTapestry or others. Except for the limited rights granted above, all other rights are reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
9. Accuracy of Information and Disclaimer of Warranty. iTapestry has made every effort to present the content on this site accurately, but additions, deletions and changes may occur. Except as may be provided in any separate agreements originating from this site, products, services, and/or content on this site is provided "as is", and neither iTapestry nor its representatives make any representation or warranty with respect to such products, services, and/or content. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY THE PARTIES OR SEPARATE AGREEMENT ORIGINATING FROM THIS SITE, iTapestry AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THIS SITE OR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT ACQUIRED FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
10. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will iTapestry or its affiliates have any liability with respect to any claims or damages (whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive) as a result of your access or use of (or inability to access or use) this site or its content, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages. You access and use this site at your own risk.
11. Links to This Site. iTapestry grants you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of this site so long as the link does not portray iTapestry or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use the iTapestry logo, iTapestry trademark, or iTapestry's name or trademarks, or other proprietary graphic in the link without the prior written permission of iTapestry.
13. Participation In Promotions Of Advertisers. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services or content on this site ("Advertisers"). Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each Advertiser.
14. Consumer Rights Information; California Civil Code Section 1789.3. Pricing information is posted as part of the ordering page(s) for this site. iTapestry maintains specific contact information including an e-mail address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1789.3. All correspondence should be addressed to iTapestry's agent for notice at the address below.
Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry:
By submitting your order, you affirm that you are willing to accept these terms and conditions and be bound in a legal agreement.
Div. of Jasmine Partners LLC
52 Riley Road, Suite 332
Celebration, FL 34747
United States of America
US: +1 (321) 286-5200
UK: +44 (0)1344 638795